The Virtual Exhibit Hall (VEH) is analogous to the exhibit hall at a live conference. Through your booth, you can:
- Connect with psychiatrists vital to your success and in need of your services
- Share information about your products and services
- Highlight your latest innovations
- Demonstrate your support of our organizations
- All Benefits of Collaborating Sponsor
- An additional dedicated time slot for meeting attendees to “meet” with your staff for 30 minutes at the
conclusion of the program on assigned day.
- Individual tweet promoting product, services and/or organization on the Federation of Texas Psychiatry’s official Twitter Account.
- Special Recognition in our email promoting the VEH to members leading up to the conference.
- Collaborating Sponsor ($3,500)
- All Benefits of Contributing Sponsor
- Acknowledgment in June/July TSCAP Newsletter (if received before 6/1/21)
- A video link regarding your product, services and/or organization in your booth in the VEH.
- Promotion of “sign up/contact” and/or survey link to registrants during breaks.
- A dedicated time slot for meeting attendees to “meet” with your staff for 20 minutes at the conclusion of
the program on assigned day.
- Contributing Sponsor ($2,500)
- All Benefits of Featured Sponsor
- Dedicated “booth” in the VEH to display logo, up to 3 images and up to 3 PDF documents.
- Featured Sponsor ($1,500)
- Listed as a sponsor on website on VEH landing page.
- Listed as a sponsor in Twitter promotion of VEH.
- Promotion of VEH to registered conference attendees through official twitter account.
Ready to confirm your spot? Here’s what we’ll need to fill your booth:
- Company logo (high res)
- Company description (~25 words)
- Color head-shot photo(s) of your staff (jpeg)
- Product / Position description (~25 words), if applicable
- Up to three (3) PDF Handouts to “display” in your booth with a one sentence description of each
- High-res image to display at the top of your booth sized 450 x 300 pxl
- Video link (if applicable)
- Company twitter @ (if applicable)
- 240 character tweet draft for promotion (if applicable)